The legal team at Kewenvoyouma Law, PLLC has over 50 years of combined legal practice that involves business, transactional and financial legal advice to tribes, tribal organizations, tribal members and business entities owned by tribal members. We have provided services at virtually every level of business and corporate development — from the creation of business entities and business partnerships, license and certification of Native owned business entities, generating and review of corporate forms, negotiating and reviewing various financial transactions up to and including multimillion dollar transactions.
- Our attorneys recently closed a complex refinance of a gaming facility in the amount of $66 million saving the borrower millions.
- Our attorneys continue to assist a tribal non-profit CDFI to improve access by tribes to housing and community development financing resources to include the Native American Housing Assistance and Self-Determination Act of 1996 (NAHASDA).
- Our attorneys have performed various general counsel services to a variety of non-profit and for-profit boards, committees and commissions.
- Our attorneys have secured various minority and Native American business certifications, including SBA 8(a) and successful appeals of the same.
- Our attorneys have developed a comprehensive Secured Transactions Uniform Commercial Code for a large land and population based tribe in Arizona.